Téma címe: Samsung Galaxy TabClosed-but-visible discussion. - A comment can be added by those who
1) were invited and accepted it
2) are registered, applied for participating, and the Topic Author accepted it.
Conventional forum-view (list of text).¤
I would like to be a participant of the discussion.
Key to special colours of star map¤
- The comment creating a topic appears as a white square.
- Entering a star map the comments your own are orange stars.
- `Its place on the star map´: switching back to the star map from its textual interpretation, the selected star will be red.
The same will happen if you click on a link in the mail from a commentator: the last comment of the sender will displayed as a red star.
- The stars on the scenery of `The effect of my ratings.:
Your own new comment is red, (where the graph edges meet).
The previous images of pushed/pulled stars are white, their new images are red.
The `Self-antistatement´ star is light blue (if there is one).
- The scenery of `The effect of my ratings.´ red connection (graph edge) indicates negative impact (pushes away), green indicates positive impact (pulls in), white line indicates neutral impact (no movement but getting pale). The edge standing for Self-antithesis is negative impact, of course it is red.
The thickness of connecting edges is proportional to weighting.
- The same colours are used in displaying `+ A) Who did she/he rate?´, `+ B) Who rated her/him?´, etc. (chosen these from the mouse-menu).
interesting links (TEST):
Indipendent Media Center
Sustainable civilisation (BOCS.EU)
Jézusi szemléletmód - ma.
ECOLAND - THE MAGAZINE
OF GREEN NET